|Through forums, seminars, conferences, service programs, and interfaith peace initiatives, the Universal Peace Federation builds a global network of peacebuilders to contribute to a world of sustainable peace in which everyone can live in freedom, harmony, cooperation, and prosperity.
- Renewal of the United Nations
- Interfaith peacebuilding
- Peace and security
- Marriage and family
- Culture of peace: service, sports, arts
For details, view a PowerPoint presentation.
- God - We are one human family created by God.
- Spirituality - The highest qualities of the human being are spiritual and moral.
- Family - The family is the "school of love and peace."
- Service - Living for the sake of others
- Unity - Peace comes through cooperation beyond the boundaries of ethnicity, religion, and nationality.
Video about the UPF
The Universal Peace Federation was founded in 2005 by Rev. Dr. Sun Myung Moon and his wife, Dr. Hak Ja Han Moon. They have proposed a revitalized, renewed United Nations with more than 50,000 diplomats, clergy, civic leaders, current and former heads of state appointed as Ambassadors for Peace.
Highlights of Rev. Dr. Sun Myung Moon's life [1920-2012] are available in text and video format; read an excerpt of his autobiography, As a Peace-Loving Global Citizen. See also highlights of Dr. Hak Ja Han Moon's life.
Ambassadors for Peace serve on UPF's Presiding Council and Global Peace Council. Current members of these councils are listed here.