This age of globalization needs enlightened leaders in each faith who can examine their sacred writings and traditions and identify the aspects that can benefit all humanity as well as those that preserve each religion's identity. UPF calls on people of faith to honor the Divine indwelling in a way that encourages understanding, respect, and cooperation among people of all faiths for the well-being of our communities and peace in the world.
- Resources for organizing interfaith programs
- UPF's Statement on Interreligious Dialogue
- PowerPoint presentation on Interfaith Peacebuilding
- Proposal for establishing an interreligious council at the United Nations
- Landmark address by UPF Founder Rev. Sun Myung Moon on "The Responsibility of Religious Leaders in Building a Culture of Peace"
- UPF's interfaith journal Dialogue & Alliance
- KAICIID Dialogue Center
- Parliament of the World's Religions
- United Religions Initiative: Cooperation Circles
- US Institute of Peace: Religion and Peacemaking Program
- World Conference of Religions for Peace
- World Congress of Faiths
If you find this page helpful and informative please consider making donation. Your donation will help Universal Peace Federation (UPF) provide new and improved reports, analysis and publications to you and everyone around the world.
UPF is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization and all donations are tax deductible in the United States. Receipts are automatically provided for donations of or above $250.00.
Donate to the Universal Peace Federation: Your donation to support the general programs of UPF.
Donate to the Religious Youth Service (RYS): Your donation will be used for service projects around the world.
Donate to UPF's Africa Projects: Your donation will be used for projects in Africa.