About the Universal Peace Federation
UPF, an international and interreligious network of individuals and organizations, including representatives from religion, government, civil society and the private sector, is dedicated to achieving world peace. An NGO in special consultative status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations, UPF supports the work of the United Nations, particularly in the areas of interfaith peacebuilding, peace education, and the strengthening of marriage and family.
- Renewal of the United Nations
- Interfaith peacebuilding
- Peace and security
- Marriage and family
- Education and human development
- Youth and service
For details, view a PowerPoint presentation.
- God - We are one human family created by God.
- Spirituality - The highest qualities of the human being are spiritual and moral.
- Family - The family is the "school of love and peace."
- Service - Living for the sake of others
- Unity - Peace comes through cooperation beyond the boundaries of ethnicity, religion, and nationality.